All orders received and paid for by 1pm AEST are usually shipped on the same day if possible (not including Weekends or Australian Public Holidays).
We offer combined shipping for all orders.
Shipping Rates & Approximate Delivery Times
Australia Post Standard Shipping: FREE and No Tracking. Delivery Times: 3 – 10 Business Days.
Australia Post Registered Mail: $2.95 with Tracking & Signature on Delivery. Delivery Times: 3 – 10 Business Days.
Australia Post Express Post: $6.95 & Tracked. Next Business Day for most destinations. However, if you are outside Australia Post's next day delivery areas then it may take 2 - 3 business days, please see the Australia Post website for more information.
- We post to New Zealand and United States Only
- For United States customers: We have a majority of our segment ring stock stored in fulfillment warehouses located in the US. Orders that can be, will be sent from the fulfillment warehouses in your country (pending stock availability) to speed up the delivery time.
- All orders that can be sent from our US fulfillment warehouses are sent with online tracking (estimated delivery time is 5-10 business days). If your order has been prepared by a fulfillment warehouse, you will receive an email notification with online tracking information once it has been dispatched from the warehouse.
- All orders that cannot be fulfilled in full from the US warehouses will be sent from Australia with standard airmail (estimated delivery time is 10-30 business days).
- For New Zealand customers: Your orders will be dispatched from Australia using Australia Post's international mail service. These shipments can be tracked online, and the tracking details will be sent with the notification email you receive when the package has been dispatched.
- All International customers: We cannot guarantee shipping timeframes. Some unexpected issues may arise and are outside of our control (issues with the courier company, weather related issues, incomplete address provided...) Therefore, we only offer refunds for items lost in transit after 60 days from your date of purchase.
- PFG Wholesale is not responsible for lost or stolen items that have been already confirmed delivered by a shipping/courier company.
All returns must be approved before being returned to our warehouse. We do not accept unauthorised returns and all returned orders that have not been approved will be held at our warehouse without refund or return at our discretion.
All returns must be sent by registered post and are the responsibility of the customer until they reach the office of PFG Wholesale Jewellers.
If you would like to return your items for any reason at all, you may do so within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items, however shipping charges are non-refundable.
Faulty Products / Damaged Items
In the unlikely event that an item sent to you is found to be faulty or has been damaged during transit, PFG Wholesale Jewellers must be notified within 7 days of receipt of your item. Items that are found by PFG Wholesale Jewellers to be faulty/damaged in transit will be replaced or refunded.
If you would like to exchange your item for a different product in our range, you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. Items returned must be sent by registered post and in a new and unused condition.
The cost of returning the item is the responsibility of the customer. We highly recommend all returns are sent by registered post, as the responsibility of the item is the customers until they reach the office of PFG Wholesale.
Please include a letter stating exactly the item you would like to exchange for. Don’t forget to include all your contact and order details for quick turnaround time. We will contact you if additional payment is required.